Friday 19 August 2011

Stressed

The statistics for how many people (and how high grades they needed etc) that got into uni this fall is now published. I've been waiting for this because I wanted to see how close or not close it was for me to get in. I had more than I needed so I didn't think I would have a problem of getting in and that's also what the statistics now show.

I also wanted to check on another program that I was thinking about going. It's a new program they are starting with now and it's a bachelor program in peace and development studies. I was so excited when I saw that they would start with this program, so I asked them about a half year ago how hard it would be to get in. They said that it would be very hard, pretty much the same levels as getting into studying law or medicin so around 1,8-1,9 on the SAT test, which is very high. But now when I checked the statistics, people had gone in on 1.4 and I have 1.3 so I was actually pretty close and I think I could easily get 1.4 if not more if I tried again. This makes me doubt my choice I have now even more.

There's a lot that needs to get done before school starts and I'm getting pretty stressed about it as I can now see that the time isn't really enough. I wish I would have taken a week off work in the end of the summer so I could catch up with rest and other things. I'm still very excited even though it might not sound like it right now. My sister is going to show me where I'm going on my first days in school (she is studying her program in the same building) and she also promised me to give me a massage before work tomorrow! Yay :D

Oh yeah, one really positive thing, ICA (one of the biggest food store) has launched a student discount mastercard.. I already have their mastercard as I love that store very deeply :) So now I got mine "upgrated" to a student card as well. It's silly how happy I am about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment